First Tube is looking for a Director of Sales to supercharge our growth. This role will be responsible for revenue growth, closing deals, and for building out our sales team. This person will be a strong seller who can close deals, build client relationships + spearhead a team.
We’re looking for a self-starter who likes to innovate and be at the epicenter of culture and relevancy. Someone who is on the pulse on the latest marketing strategies to sell to brand partners in innovative and out-of-the-box ways leveraging First Tube’s full-service capabilities.
We are prioritizing candidates who are based in either the NYC, Chicago, or LA areas. This role reports directly to our CRO.
- You are a HUNTER. Prospect, pitch, and attract new business and clients to grow revenue
- Be a lead seller and be able to close deals. Manage the sales process from lead generation through conversion
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics to reach target clients and industries.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key clients and partners to increase repeat business.
- Analyze market trends and provide insights to the management team to inform business decisions.
- Work within our CRM and tech stack for pipeline management
- Meet or exceed sales targets, regularly reporting on sales performance and progress.
- Stay up-to-date on industry developments and identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients.
- Represent the agency at industry events and conferences.
- Possess strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience in brand marketing, with a focus on experiential and digital marketing
- Relevant and current connections to C-suite executives/brand decision makers across Fortune 500 brands (i.e. warm Rolodex)
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Strong understanding of culture-driven digital and experiential marketing landscape across many verticals.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel as needed.
We Just Have One Question. Are You In?
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they check every single box. First Tube is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but you don’t meet every single qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway.
SEND APPLICATIONS TO [email protected]