What You Will Do:
As a sales coordinator, your main responsibility will be to support the sales team and all new business efforts. Focused on helping to manage the sales pipeline, coordinating client meetings, and facilitating smooth communication between the sales team, clients, and internal departments. This role reports to the Head of Sales Solutions.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Supporting the sales team:
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings internally and externally
- Preparing, proofreading presentations for sharing and sending
- Helping implement sales strategies
- Managing the sales budget
- Managing sales data:
- Entering data into CRM systems
- Generating reports
- Helping to analyze sales trends
- Providing administrative support:
- Providing thorough research on brands prior to meetings and assisting in pre-call planning with Sales leads
- Account, vertical, competitive and industry specific research
- Sharing both pre and post call briefs with sales team for client calls
- Solving problems:
- Troubleshooting technical issues, resolving and finding creative solutions to sales challenges.
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Tools
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask: Sales coordinators often have to juggle multiple tasks at the same time. They must be able to prioritize their work and manage their time effectively.
We just have one question. Are You In?
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every single box. First Tube is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but you don’t meet every single qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway.
SEND APPLICATIONS TO [email protected]