DIRECTOR, BRAND SOLUTIONS
First Tube is a dynamic and innovative marketing agency that creates and amplifies brand-owned experiences, connecting brands to consumers through social-first live campaigns. We work with a diverse range of clients across various industries, helping them achieve their marketing and communication objectives. Our team is on a mission to revolutionize live experiences for brands by helping brands fire up passionate communities and drive engagement.
Who You Are
First Tube is looking for a Director of Brand Solutions to join our team as we continue to grow, acting as the strategic account and client lead on active clients. We are looking for someone with proven senior account management experience across social media, content, and experiential marketing with established success stories. We are looking for someone to not only be a right hand advisor to our amazing client roster but also to our internal teams, building strong and fruitful partnerships that drive strategic growth to our business.
A successful candidate has experience building and managing multi platform brand campaigns on tight timelines. The candidate must be professional in all manners, detail oriented and build collaborative client relationships while maintaining a positive team atmosphere. This person is excited about the evolving media space – especially social-first video and is comfortable in a dynamic startup-like environment bringing energy and passion to everything they do. This role reports directly to the VP of Brand Solutions with significant cross-functional collaboration across the entire company.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the client’s primary contact while also helping manage those who report into you, establishing clear roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure the highest level of professionalism is maintained on assigned accounts, and work to meet and exceed the client expectations and build trust.
- Provide day to day strategic leadership and project management with client partners: fielding questions, problem solving, giving campaign updates, and providing data/context as needed.
- Play an active role in co-creation and execution of our client’s campaigns. Work cross functionally to ensure the development of strategic, compelling marketing programs.
- Act as the client and brand expert on our team, guiding our team to produce the strategic solutions for our clients that deliver superior results
- Prepare and present project reporting, analyzing performance relative to the campaign objectives and providing actionable recommendations.
- Keeps up with industry trends, sharing relevant learnings and strategic recommendations with our internal team and clients.
- Looks for opportunities to grow our client relationships and scopes, identifying where our solutions can help clients solve business and marketing problems.
- Be a seasoned presenter to persuasively articulate the strategy, value and expected impact of program recommendations and execution plan.
- Play a key role in financial and operational process, including drafting and managing SOWs, and budget management and tracking.
- Champion and cultivate new processes that help drive First Tube’s business and culture.
- Participate in business development efforts by way of leading and contributing to client proposals and presentations.
What You’ll Bring:
- 6-8+ years in account or brand management, or media strategy experience
- A confident leader, exceptional communicator, and compelling presenter with an unbreakable resolve
- Work experience in social media, talent/influencer, content, or experiential (live/hybrid events) marketing preferred
- Positive mindset and a passion for culture
- Analytically savvy, familiar with all digital marketing and paid media performance
- Proven management experience
- Empathetic, humble and hungry
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets
- Managing c-suite level clients
- Belonging: You have a strong capacity to create a culture of ‘Belonging’, where people feel appreciated for who they are, what they do, and who they can become
- You can think critically to penetrate complex problems and expand the possibilities by making fresh connections. You think strategically whilst being execution focused and bring creativity to the challenges you’re presented with
- Fluent in Google workspace, Microsoft Office and Asana (a plus)
- NYC based
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritize for business-impact
- Effective collaborator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
SEND APPLICATIONS TO [email protected]